Are you searching for your next career challenge within the construction industry? We have a rare and exciting opportunity within our rapidly expanding sales department for an experienced Specification Developer. Reporting directly to our Specification Manager, you will be a fundamental part of the Specification Team ensuring you’re supporting the process of securing specifications, through project-by-project tasks, pipeline prospecting and developing opportunities to meet with key decision makers of the sector (architects, consultants, end clients).
Meesons A.I. specialise in specific verticals across the construction industry with a strong focus on securing people and property with bespoke, out-of-the-box product solutions. Operating throughout the United Kingdom and EMEA and Gulf, we partner with some of the most influential international manufacturers, ensuring that our client-base receives the best possible solutions for their requirements.
Our ability to offer unique solutions that influence change within the construction industry has driven company growth. We’re not just another ‘entrance expert’ we’re thought leaders, industry influencers and drivers of change. It is our passion to do what’s right for not only our clients and employees, but also the sectors we work within. To drive change, we work with highly commended awarding bodies such as LPCB and Secured by Design.
Your Life as a Specification Developer at Meesons
As a Specification Developer with us at Meesons, you will be responsible for a range of areas such as taking ownership of specification CRM activity, collate project correspondence and ensure the information visible to the wider business is accurate and up to date. It is vital within this role that provide prompt, highly detailed and accurate responses to enquiries, promoting a high level of customer service at all stages of a project. At Meesons A.I. we believe that our people are the driving force behind our company success.
Your brief as a Specification Developer at Meesons
- Assist Specification Manager with CPD presentations, including invitations, follow up documentation and attendee feedback to Product Manager.
- Build a great understanding of the specification process to identify key decision makers within the industry.
- With the Specification Manager, develop strategies to target architects, security consultants, contractors and end users to develop specifications, promoting Meesons as their sole supplier of choice in the sector.
- Develop extensive product knowledge to assist with specification writing.
- Actively research construction databases to identify new project opportunities and grow winnable pipeline.
Your general duties
- Liaising with other departments to ensure we always provide the right products and services.
- Obtain enough expertise and input from others (internally and externally) to mitigate and eliminate risk to the company both legally and financially.
- Maintain correct ‘paper trail’ on all communications, discussions, and negotiations.
- Produce reports as needed, encompassing all areas under your responsibility, this will include detailed information and pipeline projections.
We offer an incredible salary and a range of benefits. This role is perfect for an individual who’s looking to make their mark in an already successful company. We offer working from home options with regular visits to our HQ in Yorkshire. You’ll receive generous annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, a Company Pension Scheme, Life cover, Healthcare plan and retail discounts.